ConversionXL, Dan McGaw - Optimizing Your Marketing Tech Stack
You will receive a receipt with download link through email.
ConversionXL, Dan McGaw – Optimizing Your Marketing Tech Stack
During this 8-class course, marketing expert Dan McGaw will show you how to evaluate, eliminate, and integrate the tools that will drive growth for your business.
You will learn exactly how to:
- Choose and set up the right tools — No more throwing away your monthly marketing budget on forgotten or useless subscriptions
- Build a taxonomy guide to scale your business — Imagine the confusion you’ll sidestep by helping all your team members use the same words for the same concepts
- Integrate tools to build a holistic marketing machine — Stop exporting and importing data from one platform to the next
- Set up segment.com to put your customer data to work — Use your existing data to create a better customer experience that drives higher revenue
- Track lead and engagement scoring to identify hot leads — Instead of guessing who might be ready to sign up or buy
- Get shit done without engineering — No coding required
- Convert more customers using your tools — Set your stack up once and watch it do the heavy lifting for you
- What effective marketing tech stack will enable you to do
- Confidently pick the right tools for your business
- There are so many tools on the market right now (7000+), it can be hard to even choose an email provider. Using Dan’s quick product evaluation matrix, you can be sure you’re committing to the right platforms.
- Build an integration plan & make your tools talk to each other
- Every marketing tech stack requires integration. Getting the planning right is the most critical part of creating a successful stack, which is why this course includes templates to guide you through the planning process.
- Discover the keys to seamless integration
- Truly reliable tool integration happens two ways. First, give your engineers a structured integration plan to head off any development delays. Second, hack together the tools you need (with zero coding skills required).
- Earn a raise or promotion for upgrading your analytics & operations skills
- Marketing technologists are some of the highest-paid marketers. During this course, you’ll learn the fundamentals of marketing operations and how to set up your analytics tools for useful data — making you a much more valuable team member.
- Improve your sales & marketing conversion rates
- Once your new tool stack is up and running, you’ll be able to automate processes you’ve always done manually. You’ll run tests across multiple channels, platforms, and audiences (and your analytics alone will tell you exactly what is or isn’t working). With all of these processes operational, you’ll see conversion lifts in every area of your sales and marketing.
- This course is right for you if …
- You’ve explored some marketing tools, but haven’t decided which will yield the best value
- You’ve begun to collect data from various tools, but need to fit all the pieces together
- You’re interested in learning more about marketing automation, analytics, CRMs, data piping, support systems, live chat system, forms, & prospecting tools
- You have a general understanding of marketing automation & integration, basic Google Analytics reporting skills and some technical know-how (or Zapier experience)
- This course is probably not for you if…
- You can’t stand looking at numbers, graphs, or data, and you’d rather just trust your gut
- You’re not currently working with any sort of marketing tech or tool
- You’re looking to learn about advertising or content marketing tools
- You want to dive deep into technical integration using Google Tag Manager or code
- Skills you should have:
- A general understanding of marketing automation.
- Basic reporting skills using Google Analytics.
- A basic understanding of how to integrate tools.
- Some technical know-how and Zapier experience.
Sale Page: https://conversionxl.com/institute/online-course/optimizing-your-marketing-tech-stack/