Commercial License Information
All orders from gifturself.com come with a Commercial License, which means that you can print the Licensed Material onto the t-shirts.
When placing an order from Gifturself you agree to the following terms and conditions:
One (1) user = one (1) person.
Two (2) users = two (2) people, etc.
Please choose the license option that will cover the number of people in your company who will be using the items. For example, if your company employs four designers, you will need to choose the license option that covers 4 users.
If you are using the Licensed Material with another company, each separate business entity (e.g. corporation, LLC, agency, sole proprietor, freelance designer etc.) needs to purchase their own license.
- Printing the Licensed Material onto items for resale including t-shirts.
- Advertising and promotional projects, including printed materials, product packaging, presentations, film and video presentations, commercials, catalogs, brochures, promotional greeting cards and promotional postcards;
- books, magazines, newspapers, editorials, newsletters, multimedia projects, and video, broadcast and theatrical presentations;
- internet banners and website graphics in a flattened pixel-based format, such as JPEG or PNG.
- post the Licensed Material on any website, FTP, file sharing programs, in any format that enables it to be downloaded or distributed;
- disassemble, decompile, or unlock, reverse engineer, translate or otherwise decode the Licensed Material for any reason;
- distribute, sub-license, re-sell, rent, lend, assign, gift or otherwise transfer or distribute the Licensed Material or the rights granted under this Commercial License.
- embed the Licensed Material into any web app, kiosk, or mobile app, that allows it to be used or customized by unlicensed users.
- post the Licensed Material (or images of the Licensed Material) on design service websites.
- post the Licensed Material (or images of the Licensed Material) on “mockup” websites or “mockup” apps that allow unlicensed users to use, customize, download, or edit the designs.
- Can I print the fonts, design resources, textures, or templates onto t-shirts?
- Can I use the textures and templates to create designs to sell on print-on-demand (POD) platforms like Merch by Amazon, Printful, Redbubble, or Teespring?
A. Absolutely. All of the items are sold with a commercial license, which means that you can use the templates & textures to print onto items for sale. There is no extra charge if you want to print t-shirts, or other items for sale using Print-On-Demand platforms like Merch by Amazon or Teespring.
- Can I send a digital file of a graphic design to my local screen printer and embroidery vendor to have t-shirts printed and hats made?
- Can I sell, resell, give away, or send the templates, textures, graphics, or design resources to others?
- Can I sell, resell, give away, or distribute the design resources as digital icons or emojis?
- Can I embed or reverse engineer the t-shirt templates, textures, or logo templates into my own mobile app, software, or my web-based mockup service so that other people can use and edit the designs?
A. No. Typically, this is done using an internet Flash-based or HTML-based application that allows other people to create their own images using the templates. Only the original purchaser has a license and right to use the Licensed Material.
- I am collaborating with another designer on a project, can I send the templates, textures, or design resources to them?
A. No, each separate business entity (e.g. corporation, LLC, sole proprietor, etc.) needs to purchase their own license.
- Can I use the templates or design resources to make digital clipart, textures, or editable templates intended for redistribution or sale?